The trade meeting ground for sponsorship – the Think!Sponsorship conference is hosting the 17th event in the series next Tuesday 29th May at Rich Mix London. Over 220 delegates have confirmed their attendance at the event with just 10 places remaining.
The conference titled ‘sponsorship connects’ is focussing on audiences. Results from the recent industry poll indicated that just eight percent of rights holders felt they knew enough about their audiences and 50% of sponsors stated that rights holders don’t appear to understand their physical audiences, and 44% stated they don’t understand their digital audiences.
The conference will debate these and more findings from the poll alongside a diverse and dynamic programme.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Nick Cohen, Managing Partner, Head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising
• Ian Cartwright.
Managing Director, Elevenfiftyfive
• Avis Robinson, PR Manager, Wickes
• Ian Hoy, Corporate Development, Beazley
• Chris O’Donaghue, Group Commercial Director, WSM
• Martin Prendergast, Deputy Director of Development, The National Theatre
• Beth O’Connor, Marketing Manager, Rich Mix
• Sarah Loughran, Global Head of Sponsorship, Aviva
• Will Meldrum, Managing Director Corporate Development, Markit
• Caroline Carey, Head of Corporate Development, The Young Vic
• Joel Seymour-Hyde, Group Director – Strategy, Octagon
• Tim Reading, Director, The Co-Sponsorship Agency
• Margaret Cooney, Advisor, Big Local Trust
• Rosie Ferguson, Chief Executive, London Youth
• Alex Balzaretti, London 2012 Project Director, Hornby
• William Fenton, Editor, The World Sponsorship Monitor
• Wendy Stephenson, Managing Director, WSB Consulting
• Andrew McMorran, Director of Branded Properties, Sport & Entertainment, A&R Edelman
• Ian Thompson, Director, Sponsorship Science
• Claudia Wood, Deputy Director, Demos
• Simon Rines, Director, International Marketing Reports
To purchase one of the last remaining tickets at the special rate of £275 +VAT (current advertised rate £330 +VAT) quote HSA3 when emailing email@example.com to confirm your place.
To view the full agenda, see details of speakers taking part and projects under discussion, please visit the website at http://www.thinksponsorship.com/ThinkConference.asp
To download the results of our industry survey click here: http://www.thinksponsorship.com/pages/news/index.asp?NewsID=38
To find out more about the event call 020 8534 4422