The UK’s largest one-day sponsorship conference, Think!Sponsorship, is back for its 16th event on the 11th November 2011 at the Barbican Centre, London. The conference, titled ‘The Sponsorship Effect’ explores the changing face of sponsorship activation. Over 180 delegates have confirmed their attendance including RBS, UBS, Lebara Mobile, Santander, Holiday Inn, QBE, LV=, BMW, Tesco’s, Lloyds Banking Group, Sony Ericsson, Barclaycard and many more!
With less than three weeks to go places are limited so take advantage of your special Hollis Sponsorship Awards member rate of just £235 + VAT when using the code Awards1.
The conference is recognised as ‘the trade meeting ground for sponsorship in the UK’ and has hosted over 3,000 conference attendees since its inception in 2003. Dynamic, relevant & topical programmes facilitate thought-provoking & interactive sessions which are led by industry experts. The content programme is accompanied by structured networking sessions that marry likeminded organisations with one another to ensure maximum return on investment from the day.
The content of this Autumn’s conference is focusing on activation, and includes sessions on the impact of digitalisation on the activation cycle, the role of ‘rewards’ within customer management and retention, creative and effective brand ambassador programmes, maximizing return on investment from low budget activation activity and much more!
Confirmed speakers at the conference include:
• Pam Pines, Marketing Manager, Evian & Badoit, Danone Waters
• Kirsty Band, Brand Manager, Cadbury’s Plc
• Stephen Vaughan, Managing Director, London 2012 Partnership, Thomas Cook
• Nathan Homer, Sports Marketing & Olympics Project Director, Procter & Gamble
• Laura Pollard, Sponsorship & Events Manager, Vodafone
• Theo Gupta, Head of Artist Partnerships,Nokia
• Andy Lulham, Head of UK Sports & Marketing PR, Betfair
• Emma Rines, Brand Manager, innocent drinks
• Daniel Mathieson, Head of Sponsorship, Barclaycard
• Mark Osikoya, Head of Marketing Assets, Coca-Cola
• Andrew Douglass, CEO, Innovision
• Jenico Preston, Sponsorship Manager,British Fashion Council
• Sharon Canavar, Chief Executive, Harrogate International Festival
• Tove Okunniwa, Managing Director,MEC Access UK & Global Solutions
• Jamie Barnard, Digital Legal Council, Unilever
Places are filling up fast with over 180 delegates already booked and sell out events for the previous 3 conferences. Book your Hollis Sponsorship Awards member rate ticket for just £235 +VAT by clicking here using the code Awards1, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place or visit the website at www.thinksponsorship.com for more information.